Kraftwerk II Dual
The new power supply from Gieseler Audio has all the features of the Kraftwerk II but in a dual format
- Selectable voltage: 5v, 7v, 9v, and 12v at 3A output with full short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Fully imported custom Japanese made solid aluminium case. The case is a high quality 2.5mm thick "clam shell" style with fully machined front and back panels.
- Automatic preregulation at lower voltage settings to minimise heat and maximise efficiency.
- Highly efficient active Mosfet based bridge rectifier, removing the spurious EMI noise that a normal bridge rectifier generates and runs cool even to the touch.
- Large choke filter in a CLC configuration, assisting the main regulator by eliminating commonly occurring sawtooth ripple from the main filter capacitor.
- Premium Nichicon Gold Tune main filter capacitors & Nichicon Fine Gold series for final filtering.
- Australian sourced and approved large 6A Altronics external EI core transformer.
- Note at 5v out 1.5A continuous use is a the maxium recomended due to thermal disapation but 3A continuous is fine for all other outputs.
Includes Express Post shipping and two year parts and labour warranty.
Contains: Kraftwerk II power supply unit, external EI core transformer, and 2 x DC cable customised to suit your device.